Pann: Siwon's saying that brought so much hate from Japanese people
- On Twitter, Siwon said, "it's kimchi, not kimuchi" (Japanese people falsely call 'kimchi' as 'kimuchi' and there's a deeper issue of Japan trying to pass kimchi as Japanese food)
- He also retweeted @bluehousekorea's tweet that said, "Dokdo is truly our land, and it deserves us to sacrifice our lives to protect it"
- Osaka mayor said, "there's no evidence that proves Japanese military comfort women were forced." Siwon's father tweeted, "it shows the level of Japanese politicians. This is the reason why Germany and Japan are different."
- Heechul also tweeted a geographical picture of Korea and said, "Super Junior Donghae-nim", indicating that Sea of Japan is East Sea (= donghae)
- In 2012, Super Junior's Tokyo Dome concert was held. Siwon, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and etc had talked about Dokdo as a Korean land, and some fans actually brought eggs to the concert to throw at the members.
1. [+357, -2] The only country in the world that gets insecure when people bring the truth
2. [+303, -4] Siwon is seriously... so likable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He also has great mentality
3. [+176, -0] '5555' means 'ㅋㅋㅋㅋ' in Thai ㅋㅋ I can hear the laugh
4. [+73, -0] What's funnier is that after the members got so much hate, Super Junior released a Japanese album after 10 days and it was #1 on Oricon chart
5. [+64, -0] Heechul looks like he'd cause so much trouble but he actually never caused any. He's an interesting celebrity
6. [+47, -0] The more I see him, the more I find him likable ㅋㅋ He's not really getting good responses for his Sixthman appearance but I never knew Siwon was such a funny person until I watched Sixthman ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's really hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ Be happy, Siwon
7. [+46, -0] His birthday is today April 7th and he donated his birthday presents to Unicef
8. [+38, -0] Meanwhile, there are girls who can't even speak about Dokdo because they don't want to lose their Japanese popularity. He's really awesome
9. [+33, -0] I thought Siwon was a quiet person but he really shocked me on Infinity Challenge ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like him now. And wow he's really great
10. [+25, -0] Siwon is like a handsome psycho with proper mentality ㅋㅋ I wish he would join Infinity Challenge if his schedule works out
11. [+23, -0] I didn't know about this, he's jjang ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The father and the son are the same... <3
12. [+22, -1] This is why I like Siwon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like his overloading confidence ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His confident attitude makes him more likable