K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Selca eunuchs - Suho & Hoya

(Koreans call someone a 'selca eunuch' if they're a terrible selca taker)


Pann: EXO Suho vs Infinite Hoya






=


1. [+112, -0] My kids are selca-pole babos... We lost...

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+99, -1] Hoya-ya, go to Suho and learn how to use a phone camera... Hoya doesn't even know how to use a phone to take a picture

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+96, -0] Even though Suho is also a selca eunuch, he's not as terrible as this ㅋㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+52, -0] Does he think taking selca is taking profile pictures ㅋㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+48, -0] Hul... I came here being frustrated at the "vs" but this is so fresh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+38, -0] On a radio, the members posted their own selcas. I was worried for Howon as always. But it turned out to look pretty good, which made us surprised. But on BTS video, it was found to be taken by Myungsoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+31, -0] Howon is famous for taking selca like profile pictures... But it's OK... I'll think that he's still innocent. You're not behind at all, right? *sobs

8. [+24, -2] Honestly, Dongwoo is a bigger selca eunuch than Hoya

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+17, -1] I'm an Inspirit and the more I see Suho, the more I find him charming ㅋㅋ

10. [+16, -0] Every group has a selca eunuch... Why can't you use your face wisely!!!

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top