K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Opinions on the addition of Yeri to Red Velvet



Pann: Yeri...





1. [+123, -38] I still miss 4-member era... I like her but I'm not too happy. She's the only one who's getting promoted. People all know her as the new member. I want Seulgi and Wendy to be promoted ㅠㅠ Irene and Joy have some recognition, at least. I don't hate Yeri but Seulgi and Wendy need to be promoted...

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+57, -1] It's random but she looks like a model of Etude

3. [+47, -18] After Yeri joined the group, the group brightened more

4. [+24, -2] Some people dislike Yeri but she was originally a Red Velvet member. She joined the group late because her age didn't pass the broadcast age. She was a trainee for a long time. She doesn't have much parts because it's her first, not because she can't sing. She's multi-talented including dancing. She always tries hard and she always smiles. Please view her positively

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+16, -3] Yeri's so cute ㅠㅠ Her aegyo gets me a heart attack

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+11, -2] I've been a fan since their debut. The thing I hate the most is when people say, "they looked lacking when they were 4 members" and this was why I hated the addition of a new member. I like Yeri but it pisses me off to hear this. How were the 4 members lacking to be hearing that?



Back To Top