K-pop and Korean entertainment from Korean fans' perspective

Oh My Girl plagiarizes IU's clock dance?

Pann: Oh My Girl plagiarizes dance?


1. [+70, -1] Uaenas are staying quiet but non-fans are making a big deal out of this. I never saw anything about this on the official fancafe ㅋㅋ Hwaiting for IU and Oh My Girl!

2. [+64, -1] I'm a Uaena and I found this similar. So I watched the music video but I couldn't find this dance ㅋㅋ I re-watched it and it was like 3 seconds. Oh My Girl makes a Cupid shape whereas IU makes a clock. I don't think it's problematic

3. [+51, -1] Jieun and Oh My Girl are both pretty. I think you should watch the performance to call it plagiarism

4. [+20, -21] Ugh, they're getting hate from their debut ㅋㅋ Seems like they'll get popular

5. [+17, -0] Uaenas really don't care ㅋㅋ The disgusting ones are those who market themselves as "second IU" or use "IU Cream" name without even a contract. How are they plagiarizing when it's only a few seconds?

6. [+15, -2] Are you jealous that Oh My Girl is getting popular? Why are you causing a fuss ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top