K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Boy groups' average faces



Pann: Boy groups' average faces



EXO-K



Infinite



VIXX



JYJ



Teen Top



BTOB



SHINee



Block B


=


1. [+325, -12] I'm an Inspirit but EXO is so handsome

2. [+298, -17] No matter how much editing you do, it's not easy to look handsome like this

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+220, -10] Why do they look like a girl... But I still love them

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+145, -6] This is Sehun+Chanyeol+DO. It's totally my ideal type. Fucking handsome

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+119, -4] EXO is so fucking handsome...

6. [+109, -4] I'm a BBC but EXO's visual is the best

7. [+96, -1] Ah our country's male idols are very very handsome. They have such nice visuals

8. [+93, -1] Woah... You can't bash EXO's looks... They're unrealistically handsome... It's like a game character. Fuck, I can't help but stare at it. Is this black hole or something



Back To Top