K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Listening to music while studying vs not listening to music



Pann: Listening to music while studying vs not listening to music




1. [+136, -6] For the courses that require memorization, I have to talk to do memorization. So except for those courses, I listen to music for other courses like math

2. [+116, -6] For math, you only have to find solutions with numbers. But for other courses, you have to read the texts and understand them, so I can't listen to music for that

3. [+96, -1] Catchy songs like Ring Ding Dong make me distracted so I can't study

4. [+20, -0] Listening to music blocks other noise and it can also test how much you focus. If you really focus, you can't notice the music

5. [+16, -0] If I listen to music while studying, I find myself singing the song in my head instead of studying

6. [+15, -1] Music with no lyrics makes me focus the most. I listen to the sounds of rain ㅋㅋ

7. [+15, -0] I listen to music in the library because of rude people

8. [+11, -1] Listening to new-age is really good for studying. Or classic

9. [+11, -0] When I'm sleepy, I listen to music while studying to wake up

10. [+10, -1] I listen to music for studying math. Other than that, I can't focus, especially when I listen to my bias' music because it makes me dance ㅋㅋㅋㅋ




Back To Top