Pann: Idol ranking
Walls) TVXQ, Bigbang, SNSD
1) 2NE1, SHINee, B2ST
1.5) Sistar, EXO
2) Infinite, Apink
2.5) Girl's Day, Winner
3) VIXX, GOT7, Red Velvet
1. [+149, -140] Infinite is not at the level of B2ST and SHINee
2. [+134, -40] I'm an Apink fan. B2ST and Infinite are not that different. Infinite is weak at digital sales but their physical sales are the strongest after SM. B2ST is weak at physical sales but their digital sales are the strongest after YG. Of course, we're only talking about boy groups. And Apink is popular but they're not at the level of Infinite
3. [+126, -104] SHINee, B2ST >>> Infinite
4. [+49, -5] I don't think Red Velvet and GOT7 should be included yet. B1A4 or Block B should be there instead
5. [+49, -36] Red Velvet shouldn't be there yet. B2ST's physical sales are too weak to be put in 1
6. [+41, -10] Infinite is similar to B2ST but they're a bit different from SHINee. Infinite's physical sales are the strongest after SM ㅋㅋ It's really high. And the idols in 3 are subjective
7. [+28, -10] Infinite is weak at digital sales but their concerts and physical sales are strong!
8. [+24, -2] Since when was Sistar on par with EXO?
9. [+22, -30] Infinite is not that low... It should be SHINee > B2ST >= Infinite. They're weak at digital sales but their physical sales are the highest after SM