K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Guillaume's answer to why he lives in Korea



Pann: Guillaume's answer when he's asked why he lives in Korea




Julian's mother: "Why do you live in Korea?"

Guillaume: "That's a good question. Because... I like Korea. I also question myself why I like this country. Honestly, I've been to a lot of countries other than Canada, including Europe. But whenever I'm in another country, I always want to go back to Korea."

Mother: "Really? Did you feel the same thing in Canada?"

Guillaume: "I think my true home is Korea."




Mother: "So you're having a good life in Korea."

Guillaume: "Yes, I really like Korea. I can't describe it in a sentence, but I'm sure all of us feel the same. Korea is our home now."


=


1. [+152, -0] Guillaume was tricked by a Korean fraud so he's in huge debts. But he doesn't hate Korea and still lives here. It's just amazing

2. [+104, -1] Guillaume also lost a lot of things... It's not just a matter of give and take

3. [+29, -1] He said he likes Bertrand because Bertrand doesn't hurry Guillaume to pay off debt ㅋㅋ

4. [+24, -1] As a Korean, I do feel happy when a foreigner says he likes Korea. But our country overdoes it too much. We can just be happy inside, but we posts these stuff on the Internet and go, "he's our team, he's well-mannered." Do we have to emphasize this? It's like having a VIP guest and waiting until they're satisfied. And when they're satisfied, the whole country is excited...


Back To Top