K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

British math teacher who switched to modelling because he's too sexy



Pann: British math teacher who switched to modelling because he's too sexy







=


1. [+134, -1] Can female students even study properly? Look at his shoulders

2. [+81, -1] Pietro Boselli...

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+60, -1] I want to refute it but I approve it...

4. [+33, -0] Wow... Math or whatever it is, I won't be able to focus

5. [+27, -0] Even number one student will get bad grades... How can you focus on math when your teacher is him?

6. [+26, -1] If he's my math teacher, I'll never fall asleep in math class... So amazing. I envy his students so much

7. [+24, -0] Honestly, this is beyond my expectations. He's better looking than normal actors and models. I'm sure his female co-workers and students tried hard to look good to him ㅋㅋ He's too handsome

8. [+20, -0] He's seriously too sexy

9. [+19, -0] I'm a guy but If I was a girl, I would either study my ass off and get noticed or give up studying and just look at him. His face aside, he's body is fucking great

10. [+19, -1] He's also got a sexy brain. Heart


Back To Top