K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

April Fools' Day stories



Pann: What are you gonna do for April Fools' Day?


1. [+60, -0] Guys, April Fools' Day is all good but just don't overdo the jokes. "Take the penis out"? That's sexual harassment. I'm sure you're gonna feel insulted if someone throws that joke at you

2. [+59, -4] My school gives penalty points if we pull an April Fools' Day joke... So fucking boring

3. [+56, -1] In my school, rumors say the teachers are preparing something to fool us

4. [+44, -1] Why do you guys turn the desks backwards? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was done 10 years ago and it was boring and it's still boring. Also changing classes ㅋㅋ We only ended up getting a punishment and it wasn't fun at all... Think of something creative

5. [+37, -0] We prepared a joke but our teacher didn't come so we had to look for our teacher ㅋㅋ

6. [+34, -0] For April Fools' Day, my entire class decided to study for the day

7. [+33, -1] In the middle of a class, the class representative ran out of the classroom with a Korean flag in his hand. He yelled, "friends! It's time to say 'Korea's independence manse'!" and read the declaration of independence. My class ran out and sang the national anthem. Other teachers complimented my class ㅋㅋ

8. [+27, -1] I'm gonna poop




Back To Top