K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Fandoms you want to get close to



Pann: Is there a fandom you want to get close to?


1. [+182, -27] I'm an Incle and I like EXO-L and BBC. Please like Winner <3 I want to get close to BBC because of Mino oppa. I think Taehyun oppa and Seungyoon oppa like EXO alot so I want to get close to EXO-L

2. [+123, -28] (BBC) Army for me! I loved the joint stage of Block B and Bangtan on MAMA and the members seem to be close. Armys are kind, too

3. [+115, -6] EXO-L became likable because they're hated so much. Inspirits and Infinite are funny. Block B's joint stages are fun and the members are close. Incles are so kind. Baby because I love BAP's songs, I'm supporting their lawsuit. For Melody, I'm supporting the bathroom friendship of Sungjae and Taehyung

4. [+112, -22] (Apink fan) I like this post. I honestly want to get close to all fandoms. I like Block B's fandom! Also Daisy because we faught a lot. I know that a lot of Daisys are well-mannered and nice. I think our relationship got worse because of the rude ones. Let's be close! I know that other fandoms don't like us because of our Pink-roach image ㅠㅠ Don't hate too much because a lot of us are well-mannered

5. [+101, -9] I'm an EXO-L and I really like BBC and Inspirits <3 They were the only fandoms that defended us when we were getting hate for no reason ㅠㅠ Thank you guys so much




6. [+87, -46] I'm a Baby and it's BBC for me. They're cool and they're cheering for us because they've been through a similar situation... Thank you

사용자첨부이미지

"BBC is supporting BAP's lawsuit"


7. [+57, -3] I'm an EXO-L and I want to get close to the fandoms that want us, like Melody, Army, Incle, BBC, Inspirit, and etc ㅋㅋ I don't bite, come on come on

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+37, -54] I want to get close to every fandom except EXO-L. The fandom I don't want to get close to is EXO-L

9. [+35, -3] I love BBC

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+32, -1] (Inspirit) EXO-L, Daisy, Pink Panda, Army, Melody, BBC, Inner Circle, B2uty, Angel, Shawol

11. [+28, -2] (Inspirit) EXO-L, be mine



Back To Top