K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

B1A4's sister group Oh My Girl



Pann: Oh My Girl is amazing











=


1. [+72, -47] None of them are pretty. The second kid is lucky to be an idol. Or does she have amazing talents?

2. [+55, -10] Isn't Arin so pretty? ㅠㅠ She has monolids and pale skin... She's 99 liner, a baby

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+50, -15] I was only going to stan B1A4 but I think I'll stan this group, too

4. [+37, -7] I was worried but it was useless! They're all pretty, they can sing, rap, and are lovely ㅠㅠ Their song is good, too. The composers are great! I hope they do well ㅠㅠ Oh My Girl hwaiting

5. [+31, -4] Female B1A4

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+30, -1] WM sucks at taking teaser images and profile picture ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+28, -6] Who's downvoting the comments? ㅋㅋ Are you being jealous of a girl group that debuted today?

8. [+25, -4] They were so cute in MV making ㅠㅠ

9. [+23, -24] I guess the trend is ugly kids



Back To Top