Instiz: Sunny's Instagram is on a terror right now
Sunny: "There is no future for a country who has forgotten its history"
"Unnie, no, Sunny, I know what you're saying. I like SNSD the most, but are you promoting in Japan with that state of mind? So you're thinking these things as you're working in Japan. I'm very disappointed. So you're saying we don't have a future?"
"You have many Japanese fans. Do you know how mad it makes us? I like Korea very much. Don't forget that people in Japan like you. We understand the history accurately ... It's very sad that I can't see you guys on Japanese TV anymore. Please try to provoke Japan anymore. The way you're acting is only kicking Korean music and culture out of Japan."
"Then can you stop coming to Japan to earn money?"
"Your fans are all over the world. Be respectful to Japanese fans"
- They're saying these stuff because they're insecure. Leave them
- Sunny never mentioned Japan and she's a Korean citizen. I don't understand at all what's wrong
- Why do they think Japanese fans are the victims and hurt ones? I'm so speechless ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The history says it all, it's pathetic how they're denying the history
- Then Japanese celebrities can stop saying that Dokdo is their land because they should be respectful to Korean fans ^^
- Then you guys can stop following Korean celebrities ㅋㅋ So stupid
- Sunny is so cool. She's somewhat a hallyu star and she's confidently saying this
- SNSD never asked you guys to like them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Their logic is, posting Korean flag = hating Japan???
- Ugh... Such overreactions, tsk tsk... Soonkyu unnie jjang!!!