K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

New member of Red Velvet Yeri's thoughts on her debut



Instiz: New member of Red Velvet Yeri's thoughts on her debut, "I'm practicing hard with the unnies!"



Hello, I'm Yeri~~ >_<
I got to say hi unexpectedly as Red Velvet and SM Rookies, are you surprised~~~???
I'm practicing hard with the unnies everyday!!
I'm going to work hard as Yeri, please show lots of supports and love!
I love you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 17 hearts because it's my favorite number!!
-

Red Velvet is going to have a comeback on the 18th with an album 'Ice Cream Cake' with the addition of Yeri


=


- I'm already shocked that she's younger than me and she's even a new Red Velvet member....

- Hul then Sooyoung is not the maknae anymore????? What????

- 99'er??? Hul

- The comeback song is going to be very important for their future

- So it was true?? Then they should've debuted as 5 since the beginning



Back To Top