Pann: The reason why Westerners can't differentiate Korean, Chinese, and Japanese people
Q) Define British, American, French, Dutch, and Swedish from the following
1. [+81, -2] Seriously, whenever I watch a foreign film, I get confused with the characters' names because the actors and actresses look similar ㅋㅋ I'm like, "this guy is this guy??"
2. [+62, -1] When I was young, I thought all Westerners are American. I was an ignorant bitch who only knew USA for foreign countries
3. [+37, -2] When I was young, I thought all Westerners are American ㅋㅋ
4. [+25, -0] How can Westerners differentiate them??
5. [+20, -0] What's interesting is that Japanese, Chinese, and Korean people have their own facial features. There are exceptions but for the most of the time, I can tell their nationality
6. [+15, -0] Westerners are complex, especially Europe. So it's hard to differentiate them... Korea, China, and Japan are conservative and separated as single-race nations so it's easier to differentiate us
7. [+8, -0] For USA, there are people whose nationality is American, but there's no such thing as "American race" because USA is a country of immigrants
8. [+6, -1] Honestly, it's hard to find a single-race nation in Western countries and they're functioned by immigrants. Of course Westerners can't differentiate them... USA is a country of immigrants and the same goes to UK and France