K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Good responses on CLC



Pann: New Cube group CLC








=


1. [+62, -60] Aren't their visuals daebak for a rookie group? They don't have a visual error and they're all unique and charming. All of them are also talented. They can sing, play instruments, and the rapper can sing, too... The rapper is much better than AOA Jimin

2. [+59, -16] Jang Yeeun for me. I thought she's good at rapping only but she can also sing and play an instrument. She's multi-talented ㅋㅋ She has monolids but she's pretty and charming ㅠㅠ I'm about to be a fangirl of her

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+48, -13] The rapper is pretty and the girl with a pink dress on Music Core is pretty, too ㅠㅠ

4. [+47, -48] They're all ugly

-


Pann 2


1. [+63, -13] Jang Yeeun ㅠㅠ How can a person with monolids be so pretty like this...

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+57, -11] The rapper has the face, body, talent, and everything... All five members are stan attractors ㅋㅋ CLC hwaiting

3. [+45, -10] I like Yoojin

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+31, -1] I was watching Music Core today and their song and aura reminded me of Ladies Code. I got teary... It's still hearbreaking to think the girls with pretty looks and good personalities had to pass away like that

5. [+30, -1] God Seunghee

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top