K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Five movies that will ruin your mood



Pann: Five movies that will ruin your mood



5) Black Swan


4) Eden Lake


3) Funny Games


3) An American Crime


2) Salo 120 Days Sodom



1) A Serbian Film


=


1. [+78, -0] Human Centipede

2. [+50, -0] The Mist. On a film channel, they said The Mist is about monsters from another planet or something so I watched it. The film wasn't too long but it contained a lot of conflicts, including human psychology and religions. It was very fun but with a shitty ending... And if you know the meaning of the mist in the film, you'll learn a lot of things... But it kind of ruined my mood because I was fooled by the director. But it's not like the movie is bad, I recommend it

3. [+44, -0] Guys, don't watch Salo 120 Days Sodom out of curiosity. The original work was banned because it was too cruel

4. [+36, -0] Dogani for me... I felt so bad and empathetic...

5. [+35, -0] Missing... The film that Choo Ja Hyun starred. I watched it 5 years ago but it still ruins my mood. After watching the movie, I started avoided similar movies so I don't know any of the movies listed

6. [+32, -0] Bedeviled... I could only curse when I watched it. It didn't even have any meanings

7. [+30, -4] Orphan made me so upset

8. [+29, -0] I find Japanese horror movies uncomfortable even though they're not that scary

9. [+25, -0] Those movies would've turned into comedy if Ahn Jae Hyun starred in them



Back To Top