K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Differences between SM and YG's stages



Pann: Subjective differences between SM and YG



SM: The performances are interesting and are hard to copy



YG: The choreographies are not that hard, so anybody can enjoy the song.


=


1. [+397, -5] SM has hard choreographies so it's hard to copy them. YG has their own swag, which is another reason why it's hard to copy them ㅋㅋ SM is like, "we're good at dancing, you guys can't do this" whereas YG is like, "everybody screw off, we're YG, bow down, the stage is ours" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+373, -4] I don't even think I can copy SM's. So when I try to copy YG, I feels like an octopus

3. [+324, -35] Agreed ㅋㅋ YG has more of a dominating aura, "fuck off, you kids" ㅋㅋ Such strong unnies and oppars, especially GD... Too...fierce... SM has cute and handsome kids like typical idols with their own aura. SM = princess, prince. YG = king, Gangnam clubbers

4. [+115, -0] Taeyang is an example. His doggy dance looked so easy so I tried to dance it in front of a mirror, and I looked like an idiot

5. [+94, -1] YG has more stage presence. Their dances are nothing but they look cool ㅋㅋ For SM, people don't even think of copying the dances... Their looks are non-human, after all. SM has the most fake copies and there's a huge differences between them ㅋㅋ

6. [+80, -2] SM can't even be touched, YG can be copied but can't pull the same aura

7. [+74, -0] I tried to copy the dance of Good Boy and swag, my ass.... I looked possessed



Back To Top