K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Amber's army crush



Instiz: Amber's reaction when she heard that honey-voice instructor is younger than her



Kim Ji Young:

"Amber came up to me and said, "I'll tell you a secret. The instructor is totally my type."

"I went to the medical corps and he was there. I told him Amber's secret because she wouldn't be able to tell him directly."

"I told him that he's Amber's ideal type and asked him to comment on it. He said, "why are you doing this to me" as he ran away."

"I told Amber that he's one year younger than her. Amber said, "I don't like younger guys." I told her, "don't say such things. It's not the time to nitpick about these things.""




=


- Amber's facial expression looks so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- It's cute how the instructor ran away ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- I like younger guys though ㅋㅋ

- Amber's so lovely

- That picture of Amber is way too cute



Back To Top