K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

[Abnormal Summit Ep.39] Discusses new school term + guest Kim So Yeon


Ep.35 is being subbed by a new subber- southsubs.weebly.com
-

Article: [Video] 'Aegyo explodes~' G12 lose their minds at Kim So Yeon 'sea of tears'

Source: JTBC via Naver

1. [+4985, -84] Kim So Yeon is so cute~ ㅋㅋ I'm a girl but I also lost my mind when she said, "hurry to the topic!" ㅋㅋ

2. [+4914, -59] Kim So Yeon is pretty and also kind, which makes her more likable

3. [+3483, -66] As a woman, I find her so beautiful

4. [+3344, -63] Ah... so pretty. I'm a girl but I find myself smiling at this unnie ㅋㅋ This unnie and Choi Jiwoo unnie are pretty, lovely, and kind ㅠㅠ

5. [+3179, -111] She looks so young... Please invite more female guests <3

-




Article: [Yesterday's TV] 'Abnormal Summit' Kim So Yeon makes G12 fall in love as an aegyo king

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1035, -12] I'm a woman but her charms are so daebak. Well-mannered, kind, shy, but does everything. Charming lady

2. [+819, -7] It was so funny how every one of them was trying to talk to her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+718, -7] Kim So Yeon is good at acting with good personalities... This unnie doesn't lack anything

-

Source: Nate

1. [+218, -8] Woah Kim So Yeon. I'm a woman but I find her lovely. That's not being a fox, it's just the way she is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute

2. [+174, -5] Kim So Yeon doesn't have any scandals or controversies. She worked so hard on Real Men despite her poor body conditions ㅠㅠ It was cool and cute. Her acting and personalities are good enough. I hope this unnie will do even better

3. [+120, -5] "I'm glad I came to Korea" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny

-




Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Takuya vs Blair has a competition of 4Minute's 'Crazy'... 'go away, Hyuna'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+833, -20] Both are so cute and lovely ㅠㅠ <3 Abnormal Summit is so funny! Hope it lasts long

2. [+701, -12] They're so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fart pad though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+604, -19] Blair is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


기사 이미지

Article: [Yesterday's TV] 'Abnormal Summit' The reason why Jun Hyun Moo's confession of being an outsider was sympathetic

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+585, -20] I feel like our country is all about caring how others see us

2. [+427, -14] I don't feel anything when I eat alone but the worst thing is when I see someone that I'm not really close to... It's awkward to say hi and it's wrong to ignore them

3. [+357, -12] I realized that Jun Hyun Moo's hard-work is how he got here today... He chose to be an outside at the age where hanging out with friends is better... amazing! I hope he does well ^^ Hwaiting!


Back To Top