Article: [Abnormal Summit] 'It's because of USA' 6 vs 1 discussion, lonely Tyler
Source: JTBC via Naver
Robin: "In France, people would think you're rich if you're wearing a Rolex. French people disliked how Sarkozy president wore a Rolex like an American way."
Tyler: "How is that American?"
Julian: "Originally, the elites in Europe hid their wealth because it was a right manner. USA and Europe have different definitions when it comes to money. Many Europeans get surprised when they go to USA. In USA, people want to show their success. [The culture of showing off wealth] is like an icon of USA."
Tyler: "There are people like that such as Paris Hilton, but they're only on the media. I'm sure there are the same people in Europe."
Alberto: "World War 2 was ended by USA, and many countries got access to American culture. As a result, capitalism spread all over the countries and it formed a new image of wealth."
Sam, Blair, and Ilya also agreed that USA was the origin of "showing off wealth"
1. [+484, -20] Find strength, Tyler. I like Tyler... It's just a difference between people's thoughts
2. [+321, -23] Honestly, there are too many European panelists on Abnormal Summit
3. [+291, -32] The reason why French Revolution occurred was because of the elite's extravagance, wasn't it? What crap are they saying?
4. [+285, -60] I could see that the European panelists were secretly jealous of USA and tried to put USA down by calling them extravagant. I understand why Tyler was mad
5. [+204, -23] Then how come the brands are all from France and Italy?
6. [+138, -10] It's annoying to see Julian and Robin laughing at Guillaume's French. Imagine what French-Canadians would think
7. [+119, -4] Tyler... On My Friend's Home, he was the only one doing doing cooking and cleaning. I watched everything. Find strength~
8. [+120, -5] Europeans unite when they do discussions. Still, USA is G1
9. [+130, -16] Europeans always unite and say stuff like this. I could only think that they're just jealous of USA. Of course they'd be jealous of G1 country. It's normal to get emotional when discussing, Julian went too far by mentioning it. He was also rude to Guillaume. Let me laugh at your Korean, then
10. [+111, -7] How is this the fault of USA? I think it's personal... There are always rich people showing off their wealth everywhere. I can't understand how this is American culture
Article: [Abnormal Summit] How Chinese rich shop? "I'll buy everything except this!"
Source: JTBC via Naver
1. [+2349, -103] Chinese rich people are a very few but their class is no joke
2. [+1721, -20] I was shocked when he said they buy everything except a few things ㅋㅋ
3. [+1271, -24] They're Chinese, of course they don't like small portions
4. [+945, -21] Of course, look at their class
5. [+862, -24] China's class is amazing
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Guillaume, "my ideal propose? Giving her a pretty ring on a game" serious
Source: Xports News via Naver
1. [+582, -16] Guillaume is so cute ㅠㅠ He's so kind
2. [+412, -26] Giving a ring on a game is going too far ㅋㅋ
3. [+344, -9] I want to buy meat for Guillaume
Article: 'Abnormal' Kang Kyun Sung, "in the past, my parents used to earn $10,000 a day"
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+6111, -64] I wonder how it feels to earn $10,000 a day....
2. [+4443, -136] And Noel lost much more than that. It's good to see him doing well now, though ㅋㅋ
3. [+2889, -80] Kang Kyun Sung is handsome lately
Article: [Exclusive] 'Abnormal' Alberto debuts as an actor 'well-rounded person'
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+1011, -9] He's just starring in a music video... I was surprised ㅋㅋ I like Alberto a lot
2. [+891, -21] Alberto has a great mind. His sayings are above Won Bin. I'm not generalizing foreigners or anything. Alberto is definitely a good person
3. [+637, -10] Ohhh Alberto ㅋㅋㅋ