K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The promotion period each fandom wants to go back to



Pann: The promotion period each fandom wants to go back to


1. [+188, -16] As a Cassie, I want to go back to TVXQ's Mirotic era... I just want to go back to 2008. Bigbang, Kara, and Wonder Girls were jjang. "You want me"

2. [+175, -29] I want to go back to Infinite's Be Mine. I'll cry along when they win #1

3. [+173, -36] I want to start from Infinite's Be Mine. I want to cry together and start from the beginning

4. [+83, -6] Any promotion is good as long as it's before the separation




5. [+70, -12] Hm... I don't want to go back. Honestly, they're not as hot as other rising idols but this is why I like them. It filters the fans and we get to take more care of the members. B2ST is the best to me, of course ㅋㅋ Forever. Last long. I love you ㅠㅠ <3 Sing for long

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+65, -0] I'm a Ladies' Code fan and I want to go back to Pretty Pretty... I really want to go back

7. [+60, -4] Going back to pre-debut... I want them to debut under a good company

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+57, -6] I don't want to go back ㅋㅋ I like how they're now ㅠㅠ B2ST <3

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top