K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hyeri makeup



Pann: Hyeri makeup, warnings for looking the same ㅋㅋ




.

.

.









=


1. [+111, -32] Hul crazy ㅋㅋㅋ The aaaing looks exactly the same and her eyes look the same ㅋㅋ I think Hyeri's bare eyes look like that

2. [+104, -16] Her bare face looks like Apink Namjoo

3. [+95, -12] I came here to curse but let me give you an upvote

4. [+40, -8] What... I didn't think she looks like Hyeri so I thought the comments would say the same but they say she looks like her... Are my eyes the problem?

5. [+38, -3] Hul, I just came back after watching this. Goosebumps

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+38, -38] Am I the only one who think she doesn't look like Hyeri?

7. [+26, -1] She also did Hani's makeup and she looks exactly like her

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top