K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

4Minute bond



Pann: The reason why a girl group doesn't have bullying rumors



Gayoon: "Honestly, we just found out today that we've been together for 7 years. We don't know the exact years because we're always together. It's like not asking mom "how many have we lived together?" We're like a family."

Hyuna: "Us members don't hide anything. Usually, girls avoid to say stuff that'll hurt others, but we tell each other right away. We apologize if we feel sorry. Maybe this is the method of teamwork."

Gayoon: "We also talk a lot. We bound stronger with each album preparation. We want to do what we want so us 5 members have discussions together and try to convince our company. This cycle is repeated so we can't help but bound stronger."


=


1. [+120, -5] They could be jealous of Hyuna's popularity but they all have cool personalities so they take it positively. They say Hyuna was the reason why they were able to get popular. It's not easy to have mentality like this. I think this is the reason why they're lasting long. Each of them is getting more popularity now. I think it's going in a good way. 4Minute forever ㅠㅠ Love you, babies

2. [+91, -4] I think 4Minute will quietly last long ㅋㅋ

3. [+87, -3] I'm an Incle but I was so surprised with their stage. Hyuna and Jiyoon? Why do they look so awesome? The dance and song are really crazy and Hyuna looks so cool. It reminded me of GD's aura. I hope they hit daebak with it. I even practiced the dance at home because it looks so cool ㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -2] The dance is so pretty ㅠㅠ I was also shocked at Hyuna's fierce aura ㅋㅋ 4Minute hwaiting!

5. [+21, -1] Aren't Soshi, 2NE1, and 4Minute a female version of ShiBeaIn? 4Minute has been around for 7 years and they have no controversies, bullying rumors, or dating rumors. DoojoonxGayoon and HyunseungxHyuna have no proof. I want to hit the rumor makers for these nonsense rumors



Back To Top