K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Taemin's modern dance

 
 
Pann: SHINee Taemin's modern dance
 
 
 
 
=
 
 
1. [+114, -10] I'm a dance major. There are a lot of good dancers like Taemin, Kai, Yunho, and etc. They're very good so people have divided opinions on them. People usually think Kai is better than Taemin because of his powerful dance and facial expressions, but I prefer Taemin's style because of his steps and light dance
 
2. [+77, -2] I like Taemin ♡♡♡
 
3. [+73, -9] He's like a bird ㅠㅠ His dance is soft and his body looks light ㅠㅠ You're so beautiful, Taemin-ah
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
4. [+38, -1] I'm an EXO-L and I looked up to Taemin's dance because I heard that Kai and Taemin trained together... I think he's really good at dancing ㅠㅠ They both know how to show emotions. I don't know anything about dancing but they're so good. I can tell that their dance is beautiful. Taemin jjang
 
5. [+34, -1] I really like his details. Like a butterfly
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
6. [+30, -0] I heard that SM's dance standards boosted up after Taemin
 
7. [+30, -1] SHINee comeback is needed
 
사용자첨부이미지
 
 
 

Back To Top