K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

History of SM girl group visuals



Pann: SM girl groups' beauty line



SES Eugene




MILK Seo Hyun Jin




Isak N Jiyeon & CSJH The Grace Lina




SNSD Yoona




F(x) Krystal, Victoria, Sulli




Red Velvet Irene


=


1. [+170, -2] Eugene is a wall... Other kids are also pretty but I find Eugene's nose and forehead amazing

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+135, -1] I don't know if it's because I'm from the generation but no one can beat Eugene's beauty

3. [+132, -3] Look at Eugene, she's seriously a wall

4. [+32, -1] Eugene is the real one. No idol can beat Eugene's beauty. Eugene was the original girl group visual. People were shocked because she was so pretty when she debuted. Surprising how her face is natural

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+29, -0] Eugene's beauty is the best. She's so pretty

6. [+27, -65] Taeyeon's beauty is no joke these days~~♥

7. [+23, -0] I'm a huge stan of Sulli but Eugene is a legend ㅋㅋ I'm always awed when I see her on Get It Beauty

8. [+22, -0] Eugene's side profile will never exist in Korea anymore



Back To Top