K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Male idols in suit



Pann: Male idols in suit



TVXQ



JYJ



Infinite



Beast



VIXX



Super Junior



EXO



Block B



SHINee



Bigbang


=


1. [+375, -30] Yunho is the definition of suit

2. [+363, -20] TVXQ is the best of suit

3. [+335, -19] TVXQ is even called 'Suit Shin Ki', TVXQ for suit

4. [+112, -10] Please undress your suit one more time ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+81, -3] TVXQ is a wall in terms of suit... Hah... I still watch the Mirotic performance of Gayo Daejun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+76, -4] Suit Shin Ki, Dong Bang Shin Ki

7. [+68, -5] Have a good day, Cassies

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+67, -1] Suit Shin Ki

9. [+65, -1] I'm a non-fan but TVXQ looks amazing, especially Yunho. Daebak, I see why people say Suit Shin Ki

10. [+63, -0] Woah.... I'm not a fan but TVXQ looks no joke in suit.... As I was scrolling down the pictures, I couldn't get the TVXQ picture out of my head



Back To Top