K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Choding couples these days

(Choding = elementary school kid)
 
 
Pann: Choding couples these days
 
 
 
 
=
 
 
1. [+305, -3] It reminds me of this anecdote. Someone walking on a street and a choding couple was fighting. The girl broke up with the boy and he punched the wall as he said, "fuck, I really loved her..."
 
2. [+243, -3] Reminds me of a story. Someone was buying a shrimp burger and a choding girl was saying to her boyfriend, "it's not gonna change anything. I'm gonna leave." The boy was like, "hah fuck... I love you.... I really love you, stupid!!!!" The person dropped their shrimp burger ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
3. [+220, -3] The boy's parents will faint if they see this
 
4. [+97, -0]
 
Girl: "Hey, you weren't even on Kakaostory and you didn't comment on my posts. What have you been doing?"
Boy: "Ah... My hyung asked me to play Maplestory with him so I was gaming... Sorry..."
Girl: "Can't you just refuse him? How old is the hyung?"
Boy: "He's... in grade 7"
Girl: "Does he have nothing else to do with that age?"
 
5. [+72, -0] My choding days were very innocent...
 
6. [+45, -1] A choding girl dumped her boyfriend and he clung on her. She said, "then you can be my second" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
7. [+43, -0] When I was a choding, I didn't even know the existence of a boyfriend and a girlfriend. I was an idiot. To me, everybody was my friend ㅋㅋ
 
8. [+42, -0] What crap is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
 
 

Back To Top