K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

(Zhang Yuan & L) (Takuya & Sungyeol)



Pann: I just watched Abnormal Summit and




L = Zhang Yuan
Sungyeol = Takuya


=


1. [+72, -5] This is a photo of Infinite F ㅋㅋ I put this photo on my background and my friend asked me why Takuya was there ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also thought it was Takuya

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+67, -4] It'd be funny if Myungsoo and Sungyeol guest on Abnormal Summit ㅋㅋ

3. [+49, -9] The way Zhang Yuan behaves also resembles Myungsoo. Innocent men

4. [+28, -2] He's not as handsome as L, but it's true that he's handsome

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+26, -0] Takuya got handsomer after getting his hair done in Korean style. Sungyeol + Jinyoung ㅋㅋ Takuya's image fits a male character in an online fiction... I don't know why but he looks like a male character who'd be unconscious at some point.. Zhang Yuan looks like L but what's similar is their auras, not their handsomeness. Zhang Yuan is China's handsome guy

6. [+26, -1] Infinite antis think we'd get offended by this but I find it so funny ㅋㅋ I like Sungyeol, L, Takuya, and Zhang Yuan <3

7. [+22, -4] When Infinite F was promoting, someone who didn't know about idols asked why Song Hye Kyo, Takuya, and Zhang Yuan were performing on a stage ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+20, -3] I really want Sunggyu to guest on Abnormal Summit



Back To Top