K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Would you date Park Hyo Shin if he asks you out?



Pann: Would you date Park Hyo Shin if he asks you out?




=


1. [+151, -5] I'm a guy but... I'll consider it

2. [+145, -5] Kaaahhhhhaaahhhh Thinking of it makes me happy already

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+111, -4] He's a celebrity... To a celebrity, their age doesn't matter... People would call it crazy if it was a 36-year-old non-celebrity

4. [+48, -2] Thank you for making me think of it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Can't believe this is the face of a 35 year old

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+38, -1] Park Hyo Shin ajusshi can come into my arms

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+37, -1] If he asks me out, I'll be his slave

7. [+37, -1] I'm 21 this year but I'm fucking happy for real...

8. [+36, -1] I'll give him a deep bow at the spot

9. [+34, -1] I'm 19 but I won't think twice

10. [+33, -1] He should meet a better woman than me... But seriously, when he gets married, I'll cry happy and sad tears ㅠㅠ

11. [+29, -1] I've only dated younger guys and I prefer younger or same age guys, but if he asks me out, I'll fill the marriage registration at the spot

12. [+29, -1] Let's not write stuff like this... Seriously ㅠㅠ I'm already afraid of the ticketing war. Do you know how hard I had to try to get a ticket for Incheon concert ㅠㅠ I went there yesterday ㅋㅋ But I'm scared how Park singer is getting idolized and I'm afraid that there might not be a seat for me at the next concert ㅋㅋ Why is this oppa getting handsomer... If he's half-70, then he should get wrinkles! Get fat and get ugly ㅠㅠ



Back To Top