K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Minguk & the triplets



Pann: Minguk in this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ




=


1. [+41, -1] I like Minguk so much ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+28, -1] Look at Minguk's ankles ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ♥♥♥

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+25, -1] Cutie

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+21, -1] Minguk is pulling his diaper off

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+21, -0] People like either Minguk or Manse but I like Daehan ㅠㅠ He's the hyung so he takes care of his dongsaengs and does his tasks. He's cute and smart... Anyways, Daehan Minguk Manse are all cute and likable

6. [+18, -0] ㅎ

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+18, -0] Am I the only one who fell for Song Ilkook after watching the triplets? The triplets are so cute but Song Ilkook-ssi is so awesome... ㅠㅠ

8. [+18, -0] I ordered their calender ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like the triplets so much, especially Manse

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top