K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Joy's outstanding performance of Adult Ceremony at Gayo Daejun



Pann: Joy performing Adult Ceremony at Gayo Daejun





=


1. [+221, -31] She was also the best singer of the three ㅋㅋ

2. [+132, -24] My cutie ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Joy's the cutest ㅠㅠ

3. [+63, -9] I could only see Joy of the three. Not that Hayoung and Chanmi are ugly, but Joy was just too pretty. She also had an amazing aura

4. [+58, -4] Look at the difference between Happiness and Adult Ceremony at Gayo Daejejun

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+57, -4] Her live is stable and her pretty voice are really good. She looks cute so I thought Adult Cremony wouldn't suit her but it did ㅠㅠ

6. [+52, -4] Before Joy transferred her school, I used to go to the same school as her. She was so funny and kind ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wasn't that close but even I knew that she had good personalities

7. [+49, -8] She turns into a cutie as soon as she gets off of the stage ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+48, -2] She doesn't stand out much in Red Velvet, but she stood out the most from them. My dad also said she looked the prettiest

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+48, -5] I'm non-fan but Joy looked the prettiest from the three. Honestly, Joy is considered cute than pretty. During Be Natural promotions, she got buried by other three members, maybe it was because she gained weight. But after watching Adult Ceremony, I instantly realized how pretty she was

10. [+41, -28] Joy was the finest singer of them. Are the other two singers or what?

11. [+38, -8] Honestly, I could only see Joy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She had the prettiest voice. After watching it, I went on Naver to find her name and she was already #1 on the search rank ㅋㅋ



Back To Top