K-pop and Korean entertainment from Korean fans' perspective

Bomi's cast in Real Man



Pann: Apink Bomi cast in Real Man




=


1. [+145, -79] Instead of getting popular by aegyo like Hyeri, I hope she shows her true self!

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+140, -51] Hyeri fans are a mess right now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're bashing Bomi ㅋㅋ They're doing it again. Of course they'd be nervous because Bomi is good on variety shows ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+123, -25] Bomi ㅠㅠ I hope she gets love by her real side, not a fake one. I'll always cheer for you <3 Work hard~

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+46, -4] She always eats well and is funny. I'm worried that people might think she copies Hyeri. I hope she works hard on it...

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+35, -2] Why is she going there when she cries easily... ㅠㅠ But I hope she gets love as a hard worker. I heard that the filming is done in freezing weather. Don't get sick and don't get hurt ㅠㅠ

6. [+34, -7] Bomi really works hard ㅠㅠ

7. [+33, -23] Now that Bomi is gonna be on Real Man, Daisys are gonna attack her, right? Hyeri got popular by aegyo but Bomi will show her real and cool personalities. I'm looking forward to her more

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+29, -4] Bomi is forced to go because of Hyeri!! Make sure you take the Girl's Day picture off of the water fountain...



Back To Top