K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Korean school uniforms



Pann: Let's reveal our school uniforms





=


1. [+85, -15] Am I the only one who thinks the poster would be pretty?

2. [+78, -1] I want to reveal it but I'm about to sleep. Sorry

3. [+40, -2] It's simply pretty

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+38, -1] My unnie got accepted to Kyunggi Foreign Language High School. The coat is so pretty and there are two kinds of uniforms.

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+31, -0] My school uniform... Ugh... It's a plum colored dress... This picture looks fine but if you see it in real life, it looks like red bean soup, fuck

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+29, -1] ㅎㅎㅎ

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+21, -3] Seoul Performing Arts High School! I don't have a picture of my own so I'll post Sehun instead!

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+21, -0] I envy you because your uniform is dark colored... I also envy how your skirt is short... Amen

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+20, -1] The school I'm going to attend ㅋㅋ It looks pretty to me

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+19, -0] Haha

사용자첨부이미지


11. [+18, -1] Arts High School... Excited!

사용자첨부이미지


12. [+17, -1] The blouse is wing collar and the skirt is wrap skirt. Jjang pretty

사용자첨부이미지


13. [+17, -1] Incheon Shinjung Middle School

사용자첨부이미지


Back To Top