K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hani continues to get love



Pann: EXID Hani is not focusing on the broadcast










=


1. [+229, -11] The person she's mouthing to is the famous person who took the fancam of Hani. She must be so thankful...

2. [+182, -10] She's thanking the fan Pharkil who took the legendary fancam of Hani

3. [+115, -9] EXID has a subunit Dasoni. It's Solji and Hani. Hani can sing

4. [+45, -8] Her personalities and image are legendary among female idols.... I've never liked a female idol so much. I'm not gay but I'm even jealous of her male fans... ah ㅠㅠ

5. [+39, -5] When you look at her face, you'd think she'd act cool on TV and barely talk. But I became a fan after watching her on Weekly Idol ㅋㅋ She had such cool personalities and I fell for her when she spread her legs ㅋㅋ She speaks well, too

6. [+38, -6] If her face is considered average, then how are other people supposed to live? I'm honestly curious ㅋㅋ She's obviously very pretty but some people say she's not considered pretty among celebrities. I guess they don't look in the mirror

7. [+31, -60] I heard that EXID offered the fancam fan to have a dinner but he refused because he had to film other idols ㅋㅋ

8. [+19, -11] Let's be one of the top idols, Hani

9. [+18, -4] She's so pretty, though? If she's not pretty, then who is? ㅋㅋ

10. [+17, -3] Her personalities are unexpected ㅋㅋ You'd think she's chic and cold



Back To Top