K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Jonghyun's upcoming solo debut



Pann: SHINee Jonghyun solo




=


1. [+40, -2] I'm so looking forward to it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He has responsibilities for his job and he can sing ㅠㅠ

2. [+35, -3] I'm an EXO fan but I'm cheering him. He's the first solo of 2015. I hope he hits daebak and all SM line to also hit daebak. Please look forward to EXO's comeback, too. I'll cheer for Jonghyun's solo

3. [+35, -2] Yay! Jonghyun solo, uahhhhahahhhh Jonghyun solo hwaiting!

4. [+17, -0] It's ok even if it doesn't hit daebak. His comeback is already enough ㅠㅠㅠ Don't get sick, Kim Jamong <3

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+16, -0] I hope Onew also feels better and comes back... Jinki jjang... ㅜㅜ

6. [+15, -0] This kid deserves a solo... His singing is good enough to be apart from SHINee

7. [+14, -0] Yeah, he totally deserves it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ His face is likable to women and he's talented

8. [+14, -0] I hope they also include Jonghyun's self-composed songs ㅠㅠ They're so good



Back To Top