K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

K-fans talk about Jimin and Jinhwan's dating rumors



Pann: Jimin and Kim Jinhwan are honesty dating, right?





=


1. [+216, -19] Even before MIX & MATCH aired, I heard that Jimin was dating a YG trainee

2. [+206, -18] It's their choice to date or not~

3. [+191, -19] We wouldn't know the truth but if they're really dating, then let them... When their dating rumors surface first, I told myself to believe that they're just friends and denied the reality ㅠㅠ But I don't even feel anything anymore ㅋㅋ But I'm still supporting you, Jihwan~ <3 Hurry up and debut ㅠㅠ

4. [+109, -57] What's wrong with that? Young couple in their 20's is dating. I'm happy

5. [+73, -94] What crap is this? They said they're just close friends. How delusional, Jimin is too good for him

6. [+73, -9] Omo... pann is brighter than I thought ㅠㅠ They seem like dating but I don't think it's confirmed for sure. But these comments are accepting it as true... If they're really dating, I want to support them as a fan but we've gotten a lot of hate before, so I'm not too happy

7. [+72, -3] Honestly, fans are acting cool with it but they're having a menboong inside. It's okay as long as they don't disturb their groups and don't fool the fans. They should date, they're healthy adults

8. [+68, -12] Jimin-ah, I'm cheering for you <3

9. [+56, -15] I can't say anything about them dating. But Choa and Jimin were on Dirty Talk, and they were talking about idols' relationships. Jimin said, "I'll never date~" Kim Gura was flustered and said, "be careful with your mouth!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't like Jimin



Back To Top