K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Favorite actors & actresses



Pann: Not idols, which actors or actresses do you like?





=


1. [+177, -14] Cho Seung Woo <3 His middle-aged charms

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+151, -22] Park Hae Jin

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+140, -21] Choi Jin Hyuk for me ㅠㅠ His voice is low tone and he's so tall ㅠㅠ He's cute, sexy, and handsome. He also has a good body ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+61, -7] I'm a girl but Han Ji Min! She does charity work, she's pretty, she has good personalities, and her eyes are especially pretty... They're like jewels

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+61, -13] Kang Dong Won!! I watch Healer so I also like Ji Chang Wook

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+60, -27] Lee Hyun Woo <3 The only one I like. I've been a fan since To The Beautiful You. And I'm not a fan but Kim Woo Bin is so cool. I felt that a tall height is good

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+59, -1] Yoo Seung Ho <3

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+59, -4] Byun Yo Han ㅠㅠ Seok Yool-ah ㅠㅠ He's so cute in Misaeng ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+51, -1] I know a lot of models so I want to talk about them. But for Korean actors, it's Ma Dong Seok-nim... <3 His unexpected charm is amazing. He's an animal lover and he suits the "pink Dong Seok" card ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+48, -8] I like Gong Yoo. I fell for him after watching his acting on Dogani ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top