K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

If you were an idol, which company would you join?



Pann: If you were an idol, which company would you join?



SM



WM



Cube



FNC



JYP



YG



Woollim



Loen



Jellyfish


=


1. [+310, -230] There are too many Infinite fans here

2. [+260, -39] SM, Woollim, or Loen

3. [+161, -55] Woollim... I feel like the company treats their artists well... I envy them ㅠㅠ

4. [+140, -20] I'm a B2uty but Woollim for me... They treat the artists well. But I'll choose SM in terms of promotions ㅋㅋ

5. [+83, -13] Woollim or Loen. Woollim supports their artists hard and Loen is just likable

6. [+73, -17] Woollim... I really envy them for getting songs from Nell

7. [+73, -15] Woollim because the company treats the artists well ㅋ They're also close

8. [+71, -9] Woollim for me



Back To Top