K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hyuna & fave unnies



Pann: I'm a fangirl, can't find the exit




=


1. [+110, -22] I really love Hyuna and Troublemaker. I hope they have a comeback soon. 4Minute will have a comeback on February!! People criticize for her erotic outfits but Hyuna unnie pulls them off and she takes it positively. I watched Free Month and I liked her positive attitude. She's one of my role models because she's cool. 4Minute hwaiting! Beast hwaiting! Troublemaker hwaiting!

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+99, -20] I love Hyuna ㅠㅠ The only idol I like

3. [+96, -17] So I wasn't the only fangirl of her ㅋㅋ People all look at me weirdly when I say I like Hyuna

4. [+56, -57] Bomi for me ㅠㅠ I like Apink but I like Bomi more

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+43, -5] Welcome and there's no exit! I stan Hyuna and Jimin

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+42, -6] I seriously thought I was the only fangirl of Hyuna. I really like her. When people bash Hyuna, I only see them as jealous. She loves her fans, she's sexy, pretty, and she's a good dancer. I like her so much

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+38, -2] God Yuna for me... <3 She's retired but I still can't get over her

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+38, -4] The only girl I stan. Hyuna gets criticized for her sexiness but I think she's getting the most criticisms because there isn't any idol who is as sexy as Hyuna

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+32, -6] 4Minute!! <3

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top