K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Actor oppars



Pann: Ah the actors ㅠㅠ




=


1. [+122, -10] I really love Ji Chang Wook ㅠㅠ <3

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+108, -8] Ji Chang Wook... He's so charming ㅠㅠ Healer is so fun

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+75, -5] I can't fall asleep because of Ji Chang Wook... <3

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+36, -16] I personally find Park Bo Gum really handsome but he has low popularity. Is his acting poor? He was Kim Haneul's dongsaeng in Blind and he was also in Cantabile ㅋㅋ

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+34, -3] Ji Chang Wook ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He makes me sick

사용자첨부이미지


6. [+33, -3] Do I have unique taste? I really like Lee Kwangsoo ㅠㅠ He's tall and he's handsome sometimes

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+33, -2] Song Joongki ㅠㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+32, -4] These days, I can't fall asleep because of Jisung ㅠㅠㅠ No exit for him

사용자첨부이미지


9. [+31, -1] Guys, watch Healer ㅠㅠ It's so fun and Ji Chang Wook is so handsome

사용자첨부이미지


10. [+30, -2] Kim Nam Gil is sexy even when he's fully dressed!!

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top