K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

One Piece



Pann: Anybody still watches One Piece? ㅠㅠ




=


1. [+165, -1] What? There are a lot of adults who still watch One Piece ㅋ

2. [+126, -1] One Piece is still on-going... What do you mean by "still"

3. [+68, -2] Trafalgar is my love...

4. [+37, -0] You shouldn't call a fan of One Piece an otaku. It's a touching anime

5. [+33, -0] One Piece is the best anime in my life ㅠㅠ I still forget the scene of Ace dying

6. [+32, -0] There are people that never watched One Piece, but there's not a single person that watched One Piece only once

-


Pann: Who watches One Piece?!


1. [+75, -0] Zoro is so charming. He acts cool but he's bad at directions. How can he get lost so many times

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+42, -0] I'm a stan of One Piece ㅋㅋ Japan is a heaven of animes, I like them so much ㅠㅠ I watched the whole series twice, joined all the cafes of One Piece, collected the pictures, and bought the fruit ㅋㅋ I like Zoro. I sobbed hard when Ace died... ㅠㅠ I cried again when Sabo visited Ace's grave... Luffy is love <3 Chopper and Zoro are so cute. Ah I'm getting excited. You won't find an exit if you watch One Piece

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+35, -0] No matter what others say, Shanks is the best for me

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+30, -0] Honestly, you should watch One Piece with subtitles, not with dubbed voices

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+25, -2] I'm a guy but I cried when Ace died

6. [+24, -0] Isn't Trafalgar freaking sexy? I fucking want to marry him



Back To Top