K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Flirting vs dating



Pann: Flirting vs dating




=



1. [+146, -1] The process from flirtation to dating

2. [+110, -1] I think flirtation makes my heart flutter more when the guy and I know that we like each other. The excitement of texting and talking is really happy. Dating is also exciting, but flirtation is more...

3. [+104, -0] I've never done any. I'll just read the best replies and be happy

4. [+30, -1] One-sided love makes my heart flutter the most. The imaginations and the excitement I get. I feel empty but from my experiences of dating, flirting, and one-sided love, one-sided love was the most exciting one

5. [+19, -2] I think most people have never dated here ㅋㅋ Flirtation is good, but dating is much better. Holding hands, hugging, expressing your love... I personally think it can't even be compared to flirtation

6. [+19, -2] Dating. I freaking hate flirting. It only makes me confused and the relationship is not going anywhere



Back To Top