K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yoona's body & pelvis



Pann: You have to approve Yoona's pelvis line







=


1. [+121, -8] All she has to do is to gain some weight. I envy her

2. [+109, -9] Woah her pelvis line is pretty

3. [+88, -7] Wow so pretty

4. [+52, -49] (irrelevant)

5. [+40, -7] I agreed with her when she said her complex was not being able to gain weight ㅋㅋ It's hard to lose weight but some people just can't gain weight no matter how much they eat and exercise. But Yoona still has a pretty pelvis and a pretty face. She still looks feminine even though she's skinny ㅠㅠ I envy her. But I also want to see her gaining weight

6. [+30, -8] I heard that Yoona's body was disliked by men and the reason is because she's too skinny... She could be daebak if she gains weight...

7. [+25, -17] Stop manipulating, tsk tsk. Nowadays, Yoona's body is not something to look at

사용자첨부이미지


8. [+24, -26] Do you girls really find her body pretty? I think she has the most unfeminine body among idols

사용자첨부이미지 


9. [+23, -7] Daebak. It's hard to have a pretty pelvis when your body is skinny. I envy her body so much...

10. [+22, -12] Do girls really find this body pretty? I don't even find her face pretty and now they're even praising her body

사용자첨부이미지



Back To Top