K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Netizens' comments on celebrity lookalikes



Pann: Comment if there's a celebrity lookalike in your school




=


1. [+135, -4] There's a Suzy lookalike. Not Bae Suzy but Lee Suzy on Gag Concert

2. [+110, -7] There's a Kai lookalike in my school but it's a girl...

3. [+108, -16] It's not a celebrity but I know a lookalike of North Korea's president

4. [+47, -0] When I was in school, there was a boy who was known as a trainee. He barely came to school so he was mysterious. He was called "young boy" because he looked like Park Hae Jin. It was Infinite Sungyeol ㅋㅋ I thought he'd debut as an actor. When he graduated, there were rumors of him debuting as an idol and I didn't believe them but it was true ㅋㅋ

5. [+47, -2] There's a girl who looks like Swings... She totally looks the same

6. [+41, -0] My school is a fish market full of octopuses! Of course I'm one of them

7. [+37, -0] There's a lookalike of Song Kang Ho and Kang Ho Dong mixed so his nickname is "Song Kang Ho Dong"

8. [+35, -1] Everybody go away. I know a lookalike of Gong Yoo

9. [+30, -1] I know an SM trainee who was cast on a street and he totally looks like Infinite L

10. [+29, -10] I left my fandom after Taengkoong, not that it's something good. But there's a lookalike of Baekhyun in my class. It's frustrating

11. [+29, -3] My friend looks like Rap Monster. She's a girl but her eyes, nose, lips, and everything look exactly the same ㅋㅋㅋ She made a comparison photo of herself and Rap Monster and everybody went crazy because it looked the same ㅋㅋ She didn't like it at first but afterwards, she started getting used to it. When Bobby dissed Rap Monster, she was annoyed as if she was dissed by him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

12. [+26, -1] There's a lookalike of Yoo Byung Jae in my girls' middle school

13. [+25, -0] I know a sunbae who looks like Oh Sehun. He looks amazing

14. [+24, -0] I'm a girl but I look like Gary and Jung Dae Se...

15. [+22, -1] There's an unnie who totally looks like AOA Seolhyun... She's so innocent and so pretty. She looks so innocent. I think Seolhyun would look like this in real life. She's a quiet unnie who doesn't hang out often but she got famous for her pretty looks. She's also good at studying ㅠㅠ I also heard that she's well-mannered. Isn't it unfair? *sobs

16. [+20, -2] There's a Lee Hyun Woo lookalike and his eye smile is amazing... So cute. There's also someone who looks like Kyungsoo but he has broad shoulders



Back To Top