K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Xiumin and Zico's attractive eyes



Pann: Don't you just love a guy who has eyes like these?






=


1. [+117, -29] He has all the auras - handsome, sexy, cute

사용자첨부이미지


2. [+102, -35] I like them ㅠㅠ I prefer monolids than double eyelids

사용자첨부이미지


3. [+87, -30] Me too

사용자첨부이미지


4. [+57, -9] When his strong looks turn cute

사용자첨부이미지


5. [+48, -7] I didn't understand when EXO-Ls were worshipping Xiumin until I saw a Pann of him. He looks very attractive... You just fall into him

6. [+47, -14] I don't know ㅠㅠ I just like this guy ㅠㅠ

사용자첨부이미지


7. [+46, -42] Not really. I think Xiumin has big eyes comparing to other monolids but Zico is all about makeup

8. [+40, -6] Same for me ㅠㅠㅠ I really like Xiumin

사용자첨부이미지


Back To Top