K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

When your favorite nugu gets popular



Pann: The times when the idol that only you know gets popular


=


1. [+399, -4] Upvote if you knew Jung Joon Young since he was an ulzzang

2. [+220, -10] What's funny is that fans criticize the late-fans and say "you became a fan because he/she is popular". So a singer is not allowed to have fans when they're popular? I don't understand why the fans are having the pride when they don't own the singers

3. [+160, -23] I was an EXO fan since their debut. At school, people asked me why I was stanning this kind of idols... I clearly remember who asked it and she's now a fan of EXO... Another girl who said Wolf is a weird song is also a fan of EXO... Another girl who called Jongin ugly is a fan of EXO....

4. [+30, -3] Isn't it beneficial if your artist succeeds ㅋㅋ What do you mean you get the artist stolen? I'm also a debut-fan but I'm more happy that he has more fans than having no fans at debut. If he didn't get popular, then he wouldn't even be getting awards

5. [+27, -11] Ahn Jae Hyun and Hong Jong Hyun for me... I've liked them since they were models but I feel weird as more people start recognizing them. It's funny how people called them so-so but after they got popular, people become fans

6. [+26, -0] I'm an EXO-L. I'm not blaming late-fans but the haters who bashed and laughed are now fans. As a debut-fan, it fucking pisses me off

7. [+24, -1] I was stanning Bigbang alone when everybody was busy stanning TVXQ.... They suddenly got so popular ㅋㅋ Is it an old story

8. [+19, -0] Bobby for me... When he was on a Win program two years ago, I liked him alone when no one knew who he was... I typed "Bobby" on Naver and the only result I got was barbie dolls... I was so sad ㅋㅋ


Back To Top