Article: "Enes Kaya called me after I posted a post that demanded him to stop pretending as a singler man" (One Night)
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+801, -25] The reasons why she can't be lying:
1) The phone number of Enes she has is the same one that the staff of One Night Entertainment TV has
2) She revealed the photos of Enes as a child, which were never revealed before
3) The show analyzed the voice and it matched with Enes'
They contacted when his wife was pregnant and even slept together
2. [+725, -26] It'll be hard for Enes to keep living in Korea. Go back to Turkey and live as a Muslim instead of a hypocrite. Maybe Korea was a golden land with a chance for you. Just like you said, you're paying for what you've done. Way to ruin your life at once, tsk tsk
3. [+645, -18] This is why you shouldn't be trusting a broadcast image
4. [+71, -1] At this rate, Enes looks really scary...
5. [+68, -3] "I showed him a scene on broadcast where he talked about his wife and asked him what this was about. He looked dumbfounded, like he didn't know what to say. Then he asked me, 'You never knew?' I said I didn't and that I wouldn't be dating him if I did. He answered back, 'I thought you knew'. I was so mad that I started yelling at him and threatened to report him. Then he started swearing back at me and began choking me while throwing objects from a table near us. I was scared so I begged him to not kill me. Then he told me, 'You're Korean and I'm Turkish. What I mean by that is that if you report me, I can just leave for Turkey alone and you can't do anything about it'."
6. [+64, -2] How many victims are there? Up until now, I thought it was only one woman... And now it's several...
7. [+62, -2] The fact that he cheated shows that he's a total trash but he said, "you didn't know that I was married? I thought you knew. I can just go back to Turkey" and strangled her neck... I'm so freaked out... So scary
8. [+59, -2] He should be banned from leaving the country until he pays off the penalty for his CFs. He should be responsible for his popularity
9. [+48, -2] Everybody must watch this episode ㅋㅋ And yet he's gonna sue people??? Does he think Korea is a joke?
10. [+44, -1] What you said on TV - "check where the rose has been growing on" - Turkish proverb. You're the one throwing poop on your dad's face ㅋㅋㅋ
Article: From kimigayo to Enes... Continuous controversies of 'Abnormal Summit'
Source: Star News via Naver
1. [+1418, -39] I didn't expect Enes to turn out like this. I feel betrayed...
2. [+1179, -58] As a fan of Abnormal Summit, I'm so sad... But a wrongdoing is wrong. They must apologize and clarify
3. [+1109, -43] Doesn't Enes feel sorry for the MCs and panelists?
4. [+995, -106] Abnormal Summit... The show goes by its name
5. [+773, -401] It revealed the poor casting system of a cable channel
6. [+370, -29] Similarity of the controversies: they all happened when Takuya was absent ㅋㅋㅋ Takuya is like the guarding angel
7. [+320, -9] The jerk who had a conservative image cheated and is not even clarifying it. I'm even starting to be suspicious of the other foreigners... The MCs must be shocked...
8. [+323, -22] It won't be weird if the staff sues Enes
9. [+297, -9] It was more shocking because it's Enes, the most conservative one. It's like Tyler being the boss of a gang
10. [+247, -11] I feel bad for his Korean best friend
Pann: The way Enes Kaya talks and behaves are different
"His thoughts are conservative"
"But his behavior is very different"
"He shows a lot of interest in women"
"And he goes to clubs with friends"
1. [+225, -7] The biggest cheater of 2014
2. [+171, -16] My mom said he was only mouthing good things and it turned out to be true ㅋㅋ Before Lee Byung Hun's scandal broke out, she said those who pose like him don't last long and years later, it turned out to be real ㅋㅋ My mom's a fortune teller
3. [+144, -10] He's staying quiet and is not even clarifying. Asshole