K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

G-Dragon at the airport



Pann: G-Dragon became Bear Jiyong ㅋㅋㅋ








===


1. [+103, -10] Are you happy to be stepping on Korea with your right-wing girlfriend? There's a limit to being shameless, fuck

2. [+95, -9] Get my downvote, druggie

3. [+91, -12] I was a fan of you for 8 years. I find myself pathetic for defending you through all this. You treated fans as a joke and I was too blind... Please stay quiet for the remaining fans

3. [+39, -6] I'm shocked at how he still has fans ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+22, -6] He has terrible body proportions

5. [+18, -6] He must be thinking his fashion is good but eve dating a right-winger looks like he's trying hard. His existence is just a tryhard

6. [+18, -6] I don't want to see him. His determination is no different from T-roaches

7. [+16, -2] He needs to stop coming out. There's a limit to being a tryhard and being shameless

8. [+16, -4] Ugh so ugly



Back To Top