K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Hello Venus Yooyoung found to be using Jun Hyun Moo's ex-girlfriend's phone number



Instiz: 'Hello Venus' Yooyoung's amazing fate with Jun Hyun Moo "my new phone number is..."



On Idol School, Hello Venus Yooyoung said, "I recently got a new phone. But on SNS, the recommended friends I get are all of Jun Hyun Moo's family members and staff. I wonder if this is the phone number you used to use."

Jun Hyun Moo was flustered and Yooyoung told him her current phone number. Jun Hyun Moo was then shocked because Yooyoung's current phone number was Jun Hyun Moo's ex-girlfriend's phone number.

The MCs and casts, and staff were amazed. Jun Hyun Moo said, "it was a very long time ago" and got lost in memories. He wittily said, "I'll call you" and ended the conversation.


=


- Hul daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazing

- Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is daebak

- Wow it's amazing



Back To Top